APSC Recruitment of 27 Vacancies (Asst. Soil Conservation Officer & Soil Conservation Ranger) in Assam May 2021
APSC Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission invites online application for filling up of 27 vacancies under the department of Soil Conservation. These 27 vacancies are allotted for the post of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer & Soil Conservation Ranger. Eligible candidates may apply to this APSC job, initially register themselves by clicking ‘Register Here’ link in the APSC recruitment website (apsc.nic.in). Applicant who are seeking for Assam jobs can apply this APSC recruitment by clicking ‘apply here’ in the notification section, another mode of application will not be entertained. The online application will be operational from 28.04.2021 to 28.05.2021.
The APSC notification and online application link is given below for any reference. Before applying online candidates once check their eligibility criteria in the notification. The Personality test and interview will be conducted for recruiting eligible candidates for the APSC jobs. The online application form without prescribed fee will not be summarily rejected. If the applicant may apply more than one post should apply separate application forms and fees. The application fee once paid will not be refunded, the last date for the payment of application is 30.05.2021. More details of APSC jobs, assam career, full form, eligibility, notification, selection list, important dates etc. will be available on the official website.
APSC Job Profile
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement No.||05/ 2021|
|Job Name||Assistant Soil Conservation officer & Soil Conservation Ranger|
|Notification Released Date||27.04.2021|
|Starting date of Application||28.04.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||28.05.2021|
Here you will get the details for the above post. The APSC job profile includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process. The notification of APSC recruitment is available on the official website (apsc.nic.in).
Vacancy Details of APSC
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Soil Conservation officer||13|
|Soil Conservation Ranger||14|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Vacancies
- Applicant should possess Postgraduate/ Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- Age limit should be 21 to 38 years.
- Personality Test/ Interview.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Soil Conservation officer||Rs. 30,000 to 1,10,000 + GP|
|Soil Conservation Ranger||Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 97,000 + GP|
check the notification for payment details.
- Apply only through online mode, the online application starts from 28.04.2021 to 28.05.2021.
How to apply online for APSC Jobs 2021
- Go to the official website “apsc.nic.in”
- Search the notification of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer and Soil Conservation Ranger under Soil Conservation Department in the Latest Recruitment Advertisements section.
- Click and view the notification carefully.
- You may apply only through online, candidates should register themselves by clicking ‘Register Here’.
- Click ‘Apply Here’ to apply APSC jobs.
- Enter the details properly and then make payment.
- Finally click submit button.