ONGC Recruitment 2021: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) announced new job notification for the posts of Assistant (Human Resource) via NAPS Portal @ Sivasagar, Assam. As per the ONGC Job notification (E05191800001), 50 vacancies are allocated by ONGC 2021. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness. Aspirants who are seeking Central Govt jobs can use this ONGC recruitment 2021 chance & can apply for ONGC India Assistant Jobs @ apprenticeshipindia.org. ONGC Sivasagar Assam Asset Posted Assistant Vacancy via NAPS Portal on 19.04.2021.
The selected candidate of ONGC Apprentice jobs 2021 will be taken on contract for 12 Months. Applicants should be a graduate from a recognized university for this ONGC Assistant Jobs. Applicants should submit relevant documents along with the Online application form via NAPS Portal. Selection may be on the basis of Academic Background/ Interview. Consolidated stipend will be provided to the selected candidates. Selected aspirants will be placed @ Sivasagar, Assam. Incomplete application will not be considered. More Details of ONGC Vacancy, Upcoming Job Notices, Admit Card, Merit List, Result will be uploaded on official website.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited shortly ONGC is a public sector company under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company has been operating since 1956. Headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand until now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petro-chemical products. Presently, more than 30 thousands of employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Maharatna Status.
Details of ONGC Job Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Job Name||Assistant (Human Resource)|
|Stipend||9,000.00 – 9,001.00|
|Job Posted Date||19.04.2021|
Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Assistant Vacancy:
Educational Qualification for ONGC Apprentice Jobs:
- Candidates should be a Graduate from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Check notification for Age Limit details.
Selection Process for ONGC Vacancy:
- Selection may be based on Academic Background/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via Online is accepted.
- Apply through the link attached below.
Steps to Apply for ONGC Assam Assistant Job Notification 2021:
- Go to the official website @ apprenticeshipindia.org
- Find and choose the correct advertisement >> Under Assam Location.
- Read the notification clearly and thoroughly.
- Through ‘Apply for this Opportunity’ candidates can apply Online
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled online application form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE|