NHRC Recruitment of 50 Vacancies (Joint Director, Sr. Research Officer, Librarian etc) (Last Date: 02.05.21) Nationwide Apr 2021
NHRC Recruitment 2021: National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) is going to hire candidates for the post of Joint Director, Sr. Research Officer, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Inspector, Personal Assistant, Program Assistant, Research Assistant, Junior Accountant, Steno Grade-D, Librarian & Other posts. These 50 vacancies will be filled based on deputation basis. NHRC recruitment 2021 notification for this current job openings & application form are available from 19.03.2021 @ www.nhrc.nic.in. Applicants who seeking for Central Government jobs may apply for this NHRC vacancy 2021. Interested candidates need to submit the application form within 45 days from the date of publication of Employment News.
Candidates should attach the self-attested copies of age proof, educational qualification & experience certificates along with filled application form. Selection may be based on test/ interview. Applications must be forwarded through proper channel. Officers from Central Government/ State Government/ UT/ Autonomous/ Statutory organization/ PSUs/ University are eligible to apply for this Human Rights Commission jobs. Selected candidates will receive Rs. 25500 to Rs. 209200 as a salary. Diploma/ B.Com/ Degree in Law/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree are essential qualification for NHRC Jobs. Experience in relevant field is mandatory. Applications received after the last date or application without mentioned documents will be rejected.
Details of National Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)|
|Advertisement No.||No. 01/ 2021|
|Job Name||Joint Director, Sr. Research Officer, Librarian, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Inspector, Accountant, Steno & Other|
|Salary||Rs. 25500 to Rs. 209200|
|Notification Released Date||19.03.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 45 Days from the Date of Employment News|
Applicants need to check www.nhrc.nic.in to know more job opportunity at NHRC. Here you will get educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode & steps to apply.
NHRC Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Sr. Research Officer||02|
|Librarian & Other||06|
Eligibility Criteria for NHRC Steno & Other Posts
Educational Qualification for NHRC Jobs
- Applicants should hold analogous post.
- Candidates must have possessed B.Com/ Degree in Law/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree.
- Check notification for more information.
- Maximum age should not exceed 56 years.
- NHRC selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
- Send the filled application form along with needed documents by post.
- Address: Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block- C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110 023.
Steps to Apply for NHRC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website nhrc.nic.in.
- Click on Vacancies, find & click Notification for filling up various vacancies on deputation basis in NHRC (Advt.No.-01/2021).
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Submit the filled form through prescribed mode.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|