Indian Navy Recruitment of 2500 Sailors (Last Date: 30.04.21) Nationwide Apr 2021
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy invites online applications from unmarried male candidates for enrolment as Sailors for AA & SSR in the August 2021 Batch. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Indian Navy Bharti 2021. As per the Nausena Bharti 2021 notification, overall 2500 vacancies are allocated for Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2021. Aspirants who want to get defence jobs in Indian navy will make the online registration from 26.04.2021. Aspirants who have passed 10+2 from recognized board those candidates can apply to these Indian navy jobs 2021 via online on or before the last date 30.04.2021.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment notification and Indian Navy Recruitment apply online link is available in official website [www.joinindiannavy.gov.in]. Candidates who are seeking 12th pass jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examinations. Selected aspirants will undergo training for the course will commence in August 2021, with 09 weeks for AA and 22 weeks for SSR at INS Chilka. More details of www.joinindiannavy.gov.in recruitment, Indian navy admit card, jobs, upcoming Nausena Bharti notifications, Indian Navy vacancy, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming central govt jobs notification and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Indian Navy – Nausena Bharti
Indian Navy is one of the Indian Armed forces, focuses naval side of India. It has been functioning since 1830. Headquarter of Indian Navy has been located in New Delhi until now. Nearly 80,000 staffs are working in the Nausena Bharti. Presently, they have 295 ships and 251 aircrafts for the defence purpose. In detail, they have one aircraft carrier, eight ship tanks, eleven destroyers, fifteen submarines and also 29 patrol vessels.
Details of Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Stipend (During on Training)||Rs.14600 (p.m)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date to submit the online application||26.04.2021|
|Last date to submit the online application||30.04.2021|
You may visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Website to get more details about Indian Navy Sailors recruitment. Here you will get information of Sailors Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Join Indian Navy Sailors Vacancy
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2001 to 31 Jul 2004.
- Check the notification for post wise age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examinations.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Check official notification, to get fee details.
How to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click “Current Events” find the advertisement for above said posts.
- India Navy Sailors notification will open. Read it and check the eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Click Here to Apply”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.