Dharmsahay Foundation recruits Project Development Officer in Assam Apr 2021
Dharmsahay Foundation immediately required dynamic and dedicated candidates for its upcoming centrally sponsored credit linkage project under (EDEG) scheme at Assam.
Position: Project Development Officer
Qualification: HS & Above
- Experience in Rural Marketing / Community Development Projects / Similar Domain.
- Familiar with livestock rearing activities like viz. Piggery, Goatery, Poultry, Duckery, Fishery, etc.
- Excellent Communication and Listening skills.
- Ability to manage a team to generate leads.
- Local residents of Assam.
*Age & Qualification No Bar for Right Candidates.
Key Responsibilities: Team Training and Monitoring, Follow Up Strategies, Scheme Implementation, Task Verification, Handle Field Challenges Smoothly, Explain Complex Information Clearly and Simply, Lead Generate, Documentation.
Salary & Allowances: Rs. 22,500 + TA/DA (as per organisation norms)
Send us your updated CV with mentioning your applied position along with place of posting to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply within 7 days from the date of its publication.
For Information about us visit at: www.dharmsahay.com