Vantage Circle recruits Business Data Analyst in Guwahati Apr 2021
Company Name: Vantage Circle
Position Name: Business Data Analyst
Job Location: Guwahati
No. of Positions: 1
Vantage Circle, an All-in-One Employee Engagement Platform, and a SaaS solution for employee privileges. Currently, we have 8 of the top 10 Indian IT firms as our clients and have our offices in Delhi, Bangalore, and Dallas (US). Also, we are expanding rapidly our team in Guwahati – Six Mile. We have partnered with major e-commerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, etc to provide customized deals and discounts to corporate employees in India. Our website – www.vantagecircle.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to hire a Business Data Analyst to join our data team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
To do well in this role, you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Working with various stakeholders to define the key metrics to monitor.
- Analyze the data and MIS needs to internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring Key metrics and deriving insights from them.
- Monitor variance of metrics and come up with root cause analysis.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis/ Data mining tasks.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring customer issues.
- Assist support team on report automation/improvisation methods using macros and other technological tools.
- Create dashboards for data analytics reports.
- Proven working experience of 3+ years as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Ability to analyze large datasets and write comprehensive reports.
- Excellent grip in advanced Excel functions like advanced Formulae (array, nested Ifs, macros, pivot tables, etc).
- Experience in Python, SQL will be an added advantage.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate with various stakeholders.
- Engineering with an MBA will be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply by visiting this link: https://vantagecircle.kekahire.com/JobDetails/5690