Company Name: Vantage Circle
Position Name: Digital Marketing Expert – Marketing Automation (Hubspot)
Job Location: Guwahati
No. of Positions: 1
Vantage Circle, an All-in-One Employee Engagement Platform, and a SaaS solution for employee privileges. Currently, we have 8 of the top 10 Indian IT firms as our clients and have our offices in Delhi, Bangalore, and Dallas (US). Also, we are expanding rapidly our team in Guwahati – Six Mile. We have partnered with major e-commerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, etc to provide customized deals and discounts to corporate employees in India. Our website – www.vantagecircle.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer journeys as part of our marketing automation programs.
You will also be responsible for journey design and configuration, audience segmentation, and data interrogation.
- Setting up and managing Account-Based Marketing (ABM) using Hubspot Target Accounts feature.
- Establish and manage marketing automation through HubSpot.
- Develop and implement creative end-to-end digital marketing campaigns, covering email creation, acquisitions, and web landing pages.
- Map & own the customer journeys and buying cycles within HubSpot, creating campaigns, email sequences, and workflows that support them from contact acquisition to retention.
- Manage lead gen, email reporting, and the database.
- Analysis of data to report back on key insights.
- Work closely with BD on strategies for customer acquisition and retention.
- Recommend email marketing best practices with coding design and testing of email campaigns.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and market research.
- 1-3 yrs of previous strong digital marketing background, with demonstrable experience in CRM management, ideally HubSpot or Salesforce.
- Great understanding of HubSpot gained via agency or client-side.
- Expertise in integrated digital marketing campaign planning.
- Analytical and data-driven approach.
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation, email campaign – delivery, set up, and analytics.
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Previous experience or understanding of SaaS or IT products or Corporate Wellness or HR Software Industry is preferred.
- Graduates and Masters in Marketing, or similar relevant field.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Great multitasking skills.
- Attention to details.
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply by visiting this link – https://vantagecircle.kekahire.com/JobDetails/6178