NTPC Recruitment 2021: National Thermal Power Corporation limited invites 230 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer & Assistant Chemist @ NTPC Stations & Projects on E0 Grade. As per NTPC Notification (01/2021), 230 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Candidate searching for Central Govt jobs can use this NTPC Recruitment chance & apply online on or before 10.03.2021. Applicants should read the notification clearly before apply to the posts. NTPC Job Notification 2021 & NTPC Apply Online Link is available @ www.ntpc.co.in
Applicants can apply online for NTPC Asst. Engineer Vacancy 2021 from 24.02.2021. Only Indian national candidates are eligible to apply. Posting shall be at any of Stations/ Projects/ JVs/ Subsidiaries of NTPC. Selection on the basis of Online Written Test. Test consists of two parts. i) Subject Knowledge Test ii) Aptitude Test. Required application Fee should be paid by the candidates. Fees once paid is not refundable. Applicants should attach relevant documents along with the application form. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. More Details of NTPC Job Vacancy, Upcoming Notices, Admit Card, Merit List, Result will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of NTPC Recruitment Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer & Assistant Chemist|
|Job Location||Stations/ Projects/ JVs/ Subsidiaries of NTPC|
|Starting Date to Submit the Application||24.02.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||10.03.2021|
Vacancy Details of NTPC Asst. Chemist Jobs 2021:
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2021:
Educational Qualification for NTPC Jobs:
- Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Upper age limit should be 30 years.
Selection Process for NTPC Vacancy:
- Selection on the basis of Online Written Test.
- Test consists of two parts. i) Subject Knowledge Test ii) Aptitude Test.
- Rs.300 for General/ EWS/ OBC categories.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM applicants.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
- Check the notification for more details.
- Online. (Apply through the link attached below)
- However Check Notification.
Steps to apply NTPC Job Notification 2021:
- Go to the official website @ www.ntpc.co.in
- Find ‘Recruitment of Experienced Assistant Engineers & Experienced Assistant Chemist Advt No. 01/21. Online Applications will be accepted from 24.02.2021’ given in the careers page.
- Read the notification carefully and check Eligibility.
- Online Application link will be activated from 24.02.2021.
- Once it is activated, fill the details carefully & finally submit it.