NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites online application for Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Industrial & Fire Safety disciplines by shortlisting candidates based on GATE Scores. It has already released the recruitment notification [Advertisement number: NPCIL/HRM/ET/2020/01] on 25.09.2019 for 200 vacancies. Now it has re-opened the online registration portal. Applicants who are looking for engineering jobs in central govt kindly make the online registration by using NPCIL login from 23.02.2021. The last date for submission of online application is 09.03.2021.
NPCIL Recruitment apply online and NPCIL Executive Trainee notification pdf is available @ www.npcilcareers.co.in. Candidates have to pay required frr via online from 23.02.2021 to 09.03.2021. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. NPCIL recruitment process will be based on GATE Score & interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. More details of NPCIL recruitment vacancy, upcoming NPCIL jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India shortly NPCIL is a public sector organization which is responsible for power generation from nuclear power. NPCIL has been functioning since 1987. Headquarter of NPCIL has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. The main functions of NPCIL are Nuclear power and electricity generation and also distribution of electricity. NPCIL is under the control of Department of Atomic Energy of Government of India.
Details of NPCIL through GATE 2021
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement number: NPCIL/HRM/ET/2020/01|
|Job Name||Executive Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||23.02.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||09.03.2021|
You may visit www.npcilcareers.co.in Website to get more details about this NPCIL Jobs 2021. Here you will get information of ET Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
NPCIL Vacancy Details
- NPCIL allotted overall 200 vacancies for ET posts and trade wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Discipline||No of Vacancy|
|Industrial & Fire Safety||05|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy
- Candidates must have possessed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. recognized university.
- Must have valid GATE Score [2018/2019/2020]
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- NPCIL selection process will be based on GATE Score & interview.
Mode of Application
- You may apply to this recruitment through online
- Rs.500 for Male applicants belonging to General (UR), EWS and OBC and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ DODPKIA/ NPCIL Employees.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply NPCIL Recruitment through GATE
- Go to official website npcilcareers.co.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Executive Trainees (2020) in NPCIL through GATE 2018/2019/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Click here to view details & Apply Online”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.