SSC Recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Nationwide Feb 2021
SSC Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission has published Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination Notification [F.No. 3/5/2020-P & P-I (Vol-I)] on 05.02.2021. As per SSC MTS recruitment 2021 notification, the Commission expects online application to fill up vacancies in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. Applicants who willing to work under Central Government may apply for this SSC MTS recruitment through online registration link. Eligible candidates are advised to submit the online application for SSC vacancy on or before 21.03.2021. SSC MTS recruitment notification and apply online links are obtainable @ www.ssc.nic.in..
Accessibility of apply online link for SSC MTS vacancy starts from 05.02.2021 to 21.03.2021. Aspirants who had completed class 10th or equivalents are eligible to apply for SSC MTS jobs. SSC is going to hire candidates by conducting Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and Descriptive Paper (Paper-II). Fill the online application with correct details and check it once before submitting the form. Candidates can apply for one post only. Remittance of application fee should be in prescribed mode. Selected candidates will be appointed in anywhere in India. SSC will update syllabus, admit card, answer key, selection list, merit list, results and upcoming job notifications at official website.
Details of SSC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Advertisement No.||F. No. 3/ 5/ 2020-P & P-I (Vol-I)|
|Job Name||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification Released Date||05.02.2021|
|Online Application Available from||05.02.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||21.03.2021|
Candidates need to visit www.ssc.nic.in to get more details about SSC recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode, application fee and steps to apply for the post of SSC MTS. Also link for official notification and apply online have provided here.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Vacancy
- Applicants must have completed Class 10th or equivalent from recognized board.
- Check advertisement for more information.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021)
|18 to 25 years||Aspirants born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003|
|18 to 27 years||Aspirants born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003|
- Paper-I: Computer Based Examination.
- Paper-II: Descriptive Paper.
|Name of the Test||Examination Date|
|CBT (Tier I)||01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021|
|Descriptive Paper (Tier II)||21.11.2021|
- Application fee is Rs. 100 & No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
|Payment Type||Last Date|
|Payment through Challan||29.03.2021|
- Application through online will be accepted.
- Apply @ ssc.nic.in.
Steps to apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2021
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find & click Notice of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Make One-Time Registration then login to the application.
- Fill the application form by providing the essential details.
- Then make a payment of application fee.
- Submit & take a printout of filled application for future use.