SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India proposes to engage Apprentice in various state. Recently SBI has announced the recruitment notification [ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07] on 20.11.2020 for SBI Bank Apprentice vacancy 2020. It invites online application from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961. Applicants who are seeking bank jobs in central govt can make the online registration from 20.11.2020 @ www.sbi.co.in careers. As per the SBI Apprentice notification 2020, overall 8500 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. The last date for submission of SBI online application for 8500 Apprentice vacancies is 10.12.2020.
State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment notification pdf & SBI Jobs apply online link is available @ www.sbi.co.in. Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers. SBI Apprentice selection will be based on online written test & test of local language. Selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at anywhere in India. More details of SBI latest vacancy, upcoming SBI bank notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.12.2020|
|Online exam date||Jan 2021 (tentative)|
You may visit www.sbi.co.in Website to get more details about State Bank of India recruitment. Here you will get details of Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
State Wise Vacancy Details for SBI Apprentice Jobs
- As per the SBI notification, overall 8500 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. State wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the District||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Bank Apprentice Vacancy 2020
- Applicants should have possessed Graduate from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31.10.2000 (both days inclusive).
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- SBI Apprentice selection will be based on online written test & test of local language.
Mode of Application
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers
- Rs.300 for General/OBC/EWS and No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- You should make only online payment.
How to apply State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website sbi.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07”, click on the advertisement.
- SBI notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply online link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.