UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2020: Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment advertisement [EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.2/2021.CDS-I] for UPSC CDS Exam 2020. It is going to conduct the Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021 on 07.02.2021. As per the UPSC CDS Exam notification, overall 345 vacancies are allocated for IMA Dehradun, INA Ezhimala, AFA Hyderabad & OTA Chennai Courses. Applicants who are seeking jobs in central govt can use this UPSC job opportunity. Eligible applicants can apply to this UPSC CDS Exam via UPSC login from 28.10.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 17.11.2020.
UPSC CDS recruitment notification and UPSC online registration link is available in official website (upsconline.nic.in). Applicants must have possessed Degree/ Engineering from recognized university. Candidates must have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Selection will be based on written test/ interview/ skill test. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online or offline. More details of UPSC CDSE I 2020 vacancy, upcoming UPSC Exam notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPSC CDSE Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.2/2021.CDS-I|
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (1), 2021|
|Course Name||IMA Dehradun, INA Ezhimala, AFA Hyderabad & OTA Chennai|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||28.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||17.11.2020|
You may visit UPSC Online Website to get more details about UPSC CDS recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
UPSC CDS (I) 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the UPSC notification, overall 345 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Course||No of Vacancy|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)||187|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS Examination (I) 2021
- Applicants must have possessed Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPSC CDS selection will be based on written test/ interview/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
Steps to apply UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I) Notification
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Examination Notification” find the advertisement “Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page click “Click Here”, new page will be opened.
- First you may apply for Part 1 Registration then you can apply for Part II Registration.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.