APSC Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission has recently issued the new employment notice [ADVT. NO. 06/2020] on 19.08.2020 for appointment of Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts under Irrigation Department & Public Health Engineering Department. There are 637 vacancies will be filled by Assam PSC and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are searching jobs in Assam can use this APSC Job Opportunity. Interested and eligible aspirants should submit the APSC AE Recruitment Application form to given address on or before 22.09.2020. Now the last date submission of online application is extended up to 12.10.2020. Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected.
APSC will recruit the candidates on test / interview basis. After that selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Assam state. Assam Public Service Commission recruitment 2020 notification and APSC Recruitment application form are available @ www.apsc.nic.in. Aspirants should hold Engineering/ Diploma and age limit should be 18 to 38 years & 21 to 38 years. Aspirants should pay required fee via Treasury challan or Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS website. More details of Assam APSC vacancy, upcoming APSC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Assam Public Service Commission shortly APSC is a state government agency of Assam which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in state public services under various departments. APSC has been servicing since 1937. The Commission recruit staffs every year by the procedure such as Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of Assam APSC AE Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT. NO. 06/2020|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer|
|Last Date for Submission of application|
The candidates before applying for the post(s)/service(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Here you will get information of AE & JE posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
APSC Latest Vacancy Details
- As per the APSC notification, 637 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Vacancy
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelors Degree in (Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical) Engineering.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Civil/Electrical).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- AE: 21 to 38 years.
- JE: 18 to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- APSC will recruit the candidates on test/ interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
- Rs. 250 for Gen/ EWS candidates and Rs.150 for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC aspirants.
- No fee for Candidates having BPL Certificate.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Treasury Challan (Check advt to get account details) or Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS website.
Steps to apply Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website apsc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “ADVT. NO. 06/2020 A.E, J.E under Irrigation Deptt. and AE under PHE Deptt., Assam”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up APSC Jobs 2020 Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from APSC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail ID & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.