Directorate of Health Service, Assam recruits Grade III (Technical & Non-Technical) [813 Posts] (Last Date: 24.09.20) Sept 2020
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Health Service, Assam has announced the new job notice to fill up 813 vacancies. It invites online mode applications for filling up Grade III (Technical & Non-Technical) Posts. According to the DHS Assam recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Blood Bank Technician, Dresser, Health Educator, Accountant/ Finance, Statistical Assistant, Account Assistant cum Cashier, Junior Assistant/ LDA, Statistical Clerk & Store Keeper Posts. Applicants who are looking for Assam Government jobs kindly submit the online application from 10.09.2020 to 24.09.2020.
DHS Assam recruitment notification & DHS Assam recruitment apply online is available @ www.dhs.assam.gov.in. Assam DHS selection will be based on OMR based Written test & Skill Test/ Aptitude Test. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Assam state. Candidates who want to apply these DHS Assam openings must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. There is no fee is required. More details of DHS Assam latest vacancy, upcoming DHS Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of DHS Assam Grade III Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health Service, Assam|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Blood Bank Technician, Dresser, Health Educator, Accountant/ Finance, Statistical Assistant, Account Assistant cum Cashier, Junior Assistant/ LDA, Statistical Clerk & Store Keeper|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||24.09.2020|
Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications. Here you will get information of Staff Nurse & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
DHS Assam Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 813 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Pharmacist||55||Rs.14000-60500+ GP Rs.7400|
|Staff Nurse||498||Rs.14000-60500+ GP Rs.6800|
|Laboratory Technician||77||Rs.14000-60500+ GP Rs.6200|
|Blood Bank Technician||11|
|Dresser||15||Rs.14000-60500+ GP Rs.5000|
|Health Educator||56||Rs.14000-60500+ GP Rs.7400|
|Statistical Assistant||06||Rs.14000-60500+ GP Rs.6800|
|Account Assistant cum Cashier||07||Rs.14000-60500+ GP Rs.6200|
|Junior Assistant/ LDA||60|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam DHS Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant & Other Vacancy
- Applicants should possess HSSLC/ Degree/ Diploma from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit not less than 18 years and not above 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- OMR based Written test & Skill Test/ Aptitude Test will be conducted for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply for Directorate of Health Service Assam Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website dhs.assam.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up DHS Assam Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration slip.