THE ANT (NGO) recruits Asst. Project Coordinator cum Documentation Officer in Chirang Sept 2020
Job opening for the post of Asst. Project Coordinator cum Documentation Officer
Project – SDV II against violence at home Act Now! (Avahan)
|Job Title||Assistant Project Coordinator cum Documentation officer||Grade||2 A|
|Reports To||Project Coordinator|
|Department/Project||Stop Domestic Violence Avahan||Location||Chirang, with <40%> time to be spent on travel to project locations.|
This job is for dynamic person with excellent skills of writing and editing in English. Candidate will be responsible for ensuring good quality reports, documentation of different projects activities, outcome, stories of change both in the written and audio-visual form and ensure that it is appropriately adapted as per the needs of the stakeholders of the work and widely disseminated. Applicant should be conversant in both English & Assamese languages and has the ability to convert project reports, data, experiences, stories and curriculum etc. into a contemporary thought influencing materials. She/he must be an expert in conceptualising the ideas needing communication and then converting them into disseminable pieces through offline& Online mediums. The person should have passion and commitment for using communication strategies and platforms for advocacy and information dissemination. The candidate will work closely with 3-4 Field facilitators for better understanding of ground work of the project across all cluster.
Documentation and Reporting
- Develop and prepare monthly, quarterly, half yearly & annual Reports of the project.
- Ensure effective systems of documentation and reporting of project activities, and make reports available for use as required.
- Design, carry out and prepare reports of baseline and situation analysis studies
- Support the Project Coordinator in reviewing and verification for any data gaps in project reports/baseline studies
- Ensure project documentation is retained/saved/filed on hard copy and on soft copy for future reference as required
- Ensure high quality, timely and coherent reporting, both financial and narrative
- Effective implementation in terms of impact, reporting, and timeliness
- Ensure project activities are regularly monitored according to the project monitoring plan and progress is recorded and reported.
- Ensure that project activities carried out are resulting in achievement of specific project outputs and outcomes.
- Support the Field staff in project activities and meeting the project goals.
- Ensure Effectiveness and efficiency of the team by regular quality checking of the activities
- Stay at field for 3 days in a quarter in each location.
- Mandatory visit to the clusters least 105 days a year
- Implement project activities applying strategic thinking.
- Identify areas of capacity building for project team and community groups as per the need and requirement leading to increased project impact
Networking and Advocacy
- Assist the project coordinator in periodic dissemination of project/survey reports in and outside the ant
- Explore and build relationships with relevant stakeholders to promote collaborative work contributing to the overall strategic program goal.
- Coordinate activities at the community/district level program in partnership with CSOs/Government bodies.
- Minimum qualification of Master’s degree in English/Mass Communication/Social work/Gender studies or any other related field.
- Excellent written& spoken English including the ability to edit, synthesise information and produce high quality reports & able to handle large data.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly word, excel, SPSS. Candidate should be well versed in the latest electronic publishing and graphics methods.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, good influencing and negotiating capabilities.
- Ability to drive a two wheeler with valid driving license is mandatory. Ability to drive a four wheeler is desired.
- Ability to speak either of Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Nepali or Santhali would be essential. Hindi may be considered if other qualities are very good.
- Self-motivated to work on women’s issues, flexible and adaptable to the needs of the project.
- Preference will be given to the candidates from Assam and willing to shift base to Chirang.
- Anyone interested to work in the issues of gender & inclusion can apply for the post.
- Last date of submission of CV: 11th September 2020. CVs can be mailed to email@example.com . For more detail visit the ant ’s website www.theant.org.